Photoshop manipulation is a technique used to create unique pictures which present a realistic view of an unreal image. To make use of photoshop manipulation, one needs an extremely creative mindset and has to be very good at Adobe Photoshop. Generally, visual designers use this this technique to express their creativity. Photoshop manipulation lets one do the following,
To adjust the lighting and contrast of pictures.
To merge different images together to create a surreal image.
To spice up a dull and flat image into an interesting one.
To blend and distort various nature or landscape photographs into dynamic ones.
To create a beautiful abstract portraits.
To create pictures from fish-eye perspective.
To add layers of colouring and typography to a normal image.
To create a dramatic sci-fi scenario.
To create a liquid human photo with textures.
To add interesting lights and shadows in an ordinary image.
To create an image of miniature world.
To blend elements together using paint and blur/smudge to create a dramatic scenes.
Several Photoshop manipulation tutorials are available on the internet. For someone new to Photoshop, it becomes difficult to select which tutorial to follow to learn about the technique. Here are some brilliant Photoshop manipulation tutorials.
1) Create Abstract Photo Manipulation with Tree Bark Texture and Brush Elements [Via]
2) Create a Surreal Photo Manipulation by Mixing Ice and Fire Textures [Via]
3) Create a Surreal “Parting of the Sea” Photo Manipulation [Via]
4) Lost Love Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial [Via]
5) Fire Photo Manipulation [Via]
6) Making A Wonderful Scenery [Via]
7) Create A Surreal Underwater Background in Photoshop [Via]
8) Solitude Manipulation Tutorial [Via]
9) Snow, Ice and Overpainting Photo Manipulation [Via]
10) Creating a Fantasy Photo manipulation [Via]
11) Paranormal Photo Manipulation Tutorial [Via]
12) Create the fiery dark photo manipulation [Via]
13) Combine a Crocodile with a Car to Create an Exotic Crocomobile [Via]
14) How to Create a Night Jungle Scenery in Photoshop [Via]
15) Create a Horrific Flesh Eating Movie Poster in Photoshop CS6 [Via]
16) How to Create a Surreal Gothic Artwork in Photoshop [Via]
17) Create a Retro and Futuristic Design in Photoshop [Via]
18) How to Create an Amazing Space Battle Scene in Photoshop [Via]